Our Bundling system allows paying for the delivery just once (for the first item) then an hour-long time frame opens for additional purchases from the same shop that can be checked out with Free delivery.
- It’s always recommended to liaise with the Seller requesting the availability of the Bundling feature as this has to be manually done when a Seller uploads their listing.
- The items that are included in a bundle must be able to fit into one courier bag/sleeve/box or another cost will have to be incurred for the rest of the bundle.
- All items that are included in the bundle need to be successfully ordered within the hour of the bundling window.
Here's how it works:
- Purchase the first item and pay for a suitable delivery method,
- A time frame of one hour opens up for additional purchases from the same shop that can be checked out without an additional delivery cost.
- Once the first purchase is done --> “Bundle” option is now enabled for the following purchases. Pay for any additional items from the same shop within one hour and use the “Bundle” option (₹0.00) as the delivery method. This means that the Seller will send all your purchases in one sleeve/package.
- Don't see a 'Bundle' option at checkout? This means, that the Seller has not enabled it for their store --> contact the Seller for further info :)
Still need help? Contact Support.