- Money safety – when a payment for an order is made in Yaga, your money will be safely deposited to Yaga. It is released to the Seller once you’ve received the item and confirm being happy with it by clicking “Item received”. If the Seller doesn’t send out the item, you will be refunded in full – just let us know and we’ll take care of it. Read more about our Payment Protection HERE.
- Return policy – if you receive the item and it is not as promised, then you have the right to return the item and get a refund for it. Read more about the return policy HERE.
- Fraud protection – we have a built-in safety mechanism to protect you from fraud as long as the order is done through Yaga. We continuously monitor the activity on the site to keep it safe for everyone.
- Data protection – we will always keep your personal information safely in our data vault. It is not given to any third parties unless required by law or necessary for the process (e.g. we need to forward your shipping information to the Seller so she could ship the item).
- Support – in case you run into any problems, our fast and friendly support team is always here for you (firstname.lastname@example.org).
In order to be covered by Buyer Protection, all purchases must be made through Yaga and the Buyer must make sure not to complete the order by clicking “Item received” unless happily received the item.
What isn’t covered by Buyer Protection?
- Purchases made outside Yaga. This includes direct payments made to Yaga Seller’s as well as meet in person transactions where the Buyer has paid via cash.
- Items that are on our Prohibited Items List, considering that the listing clearly shows that the item is not allowed to be sold on Yaga.
- General disliking of the item. Read more about the return policy HERE.
As a safety precaution, we advise our users to avoid meeting up in person but when it is considered we suggest meeting in a public place.