You are an important part of the Yaga community and together we can keep Yaga amazing😊. You are an important part of the Yaga community and together we can keep Yaga amazing. If you see items and users who are not up to Yaga’s standards, report them and we’ll take it from there. In case of a personal issue, you can always also block the other user. This all can be done with just a few clicks.
Where can I find the report button?
- From the item's view on the bottom or upper right corner there are three dots, click on them --> “Report” button is displayed
- Clicking on a "Report" button opens a popup, allowing you to choose your reason for reporting an item:
- Choose the reason why you wish to send us the report --> click “Send” --> We have now received your complaint 😊
PS! When your reason for reporting goes under the option "Other", then please make sure to include an explanation to the description part.
Lastly, we go through all the reports sent to us and look into each and every one of them = you can be sure that your complaint has been heard. Although, please keep in mind that since we do it manually then it takes us time. Therefore, if you have questions or worries regarding your order or something that isn't related to reporting, then please do it via Customer Support (firstname.lastname@example.org) 😊
- All action buttons are hidden (Buy, Like, Copy link, share FB, send message)
- Chat function is disabled and the historical messages are hidden
- Purchasing function in blocked / blocker shop is disabled for the other party