Yaga's prohibited items
We strive to ensure that Yaga is a safe and enjoyable platform for everyone. Therefore with the help of Yaga’s community, we take an active approach to rid Yaga of items that are offensive, legally prohibited, or otherwise unfit.
PROHIBITED AND RESTRICTED ITEMS
We do review items that are reported on the app. If an item does not comply, it may end up being removed or hidden by our team. This includes but is not limited to:
- Counterfeit items, replicas, and unauthorized copies
- Medicines, medical devices, and healthcare products
- Motorized vehicles
- Food & drinks, including alcohol
- Offensive material
- Firearms, weapons, and military items
- Adult only material and nudity
- Advertisements/Posts that ask for direct methods of payment such as a bank transfer or Cash Send outside of the App/site.
- Vouchers, gift cards, digital and non-material goods
- Drugs and drug paraphernalia
In order to protect other users, Yaga reserves the right to remove unfit items even if they do not fall into the category displayed above.
How can you make Yaga better for everyone? Here’s how to report an unfit item:
- Tapping the '...' in the top right corner on the listing
- Select Report
- Add a reason for reporting the item (e.g. fake or counterfeit items, Possible fraud, Other, etc.)
- Hit Send
When an item/user is reported, the Support Team is notified and an internal process is started for resolving the issue. Please note that it might take some time for the issue to be solved as in most cases we start by contacting the Seller for further information and/or requesting them to fix the issue. If this does not solve the issue, then in most cases the item/user is deleted and in repeated infringements cases, the user is banned.