The Buyer has the right to return the item to the Seller and get a refund, if the item received significantly differs from the photo or the item description.
Preconditions for returning an item:
- Within 48 hours after receiving the item, the Buyer has informed the Seller via Yaga messages about the wish to return the item.
- The Buyer has not clicked on the „Item received“ button (hasn’t completed the order).
- Payment for the purchase was done through Yaga.
- The Buyer informs the Seller about the wish to return the item and the reason(s) for it.
- The Seller informs the Buyer about where to return the item. Unless an alternative agreement is made, the item should be returned via the same delivery method which was used to ship the item in the first place.
- After the Buyer and the Seller have agreed upon returning the item, the Buyer must ship the item within 72h, unless agreed upon otherwise, and pays for the return postage
- Seller receives the item and cancels the order.
- Money deposited for the item is automatically refunded to the Buyer's Yaga wallet.
If the Buyer and the Seller fail to agree or are unable to get in contact with each other, then both sides may contact Yaga for assistance via customer support icon in Yaga or via email (firstname.lastname@example.org). If necessary, Yaga will make additional inquiries to the Buyer and Seller to resolve the situation. If one of the parties does not respond to the inquiry within 48h, Yaga may make a decision in the favour of the other party.
- If the item doesn’t fit or the Buyer just doesn’t like it, then the Buyer can only return the item if the Seller agrees to a refund or alternatively a mutual agreement could also be made.
- The Buyer must return the item in the same condition in which it was received (i.e. item should not be washed nor used).
- If an item gets returned, both parties must cover one of the shipping costs - the Seller pays for initial shipping to the Buyer and the Buyer pays for the return shipping to the Seller.
- "No Returns/No Refunds" or "Return not possible" in the store descriptions has no basis, as it violates Yaga's Terms & Conditions. Therefore, the Buyer always has the right to return the item to the Seller under the conditions mentioned above.